One who wears one faced rudraksh vanishes the major sins like brahma hatya, stri hatya etc. It is one of the rare among rudraksh beads, and it is believed that one which is originated in nepal is considered as very sacred. It denotes lord shiva. It fulfills all desires and material comforts. The One Mukhi Rudraksha is the main Rudraksha amongst all the available types. It is the rarest of all Rudraksha beads. The round shape is a rarity and is more expensive. The most commonly available variety is the half moon shaped Rudraksha.
One Mukhi Rudraksha has the following characteristics :
- It represents Lord Shiva himself and symbolizes the attainment of godhood, supreme truth and super consciousness.
- Ek Mukhi is ruled by the Sun and is the harbinger of peace and pleasure.
- One Mukhi Rudraksha comes in the round shape or cashew nut (half moon).
- Generally, the person who worships or wears the 1 Mukhi obtains not only all the worldly pleasures but remains unaffected by them.
- The wearer of ek Mukhi Rudraksha has increased powers of concentration and a fit mental constitution.
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for individuals suffering from headaches, right eye disorders and heart diseases.
- It should be worn on a Monday.
- One Mukhi Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver and worn round the neck or placed at the worshiping place with the chanting of mantras.
Mantra: Aum Hreem Namah ||
2. Two Faced Rudraksh
This will eliminates the bad effects of govadh/gohatya dosh ( killing of cow ). The Two faced Rudraksha harbors immense mystical powers and controls the bad effects of Moon.
It has the following characteristics :
- The Two faced Rudraksha symbolizes the united form of Shiva and Parvati also known as Ardhnarishwar which brings unity in form, speech and meaning.
- Two faced Rudraksha is ruled by Moon and is believed that this Rudraksha carries the entire evolution of the cosmos within it.
- The wearer of Two faced Rudraksha leads a sacred and peaceful life and the wearer's family also finds peace and unity. This Rudraksha is helpful in maintaining marital harmony.
- Two faced Rudraksha grants riches and virtuous children to its wearer. This Rudraksha bead is recommended for people suffering from ailments of the heart, lung, brain, left eye, kidney and intestine.
- It should be worn on a Monday.
- Two faced Rudraksha should be worn with a red thread which leads to maximum benefits for the wearer.
Mantra: Aum Shiv Shaktihi Namah ||
3. Three Faced Rudraksh
Three Mukhi Rudraksha bead is one of the most sought after Rudraksha beads due to its memory enhancing powers.
It has the following characteristics :
- Three Mukhi Rudraksha is called the Saraswati Roopam and is much in demand amongst students.
- This Rudraksha is the symbol of Fire and is known for stopping all problems and changes an individual's life completely. Like fire, this Rudraksha bead engulfs past sins and helps in purifying the soul.
- Ruled by the planet Mars, Three Mukhi Rudraksha bead is a life saver.
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha beads are round or oval in shape with three lines or faces.
- The wearer of this bead is blessed with improved memory and wisdom.
- This Rudraksha contains the Trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh and thus engulfs the entire universe. Therefore, this bead is considered one of the most powerful beads.
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for people suffering from depression, schizophrenia, blood defects, plague, small pox, digestive problems, blood pressure, weakness, spontaneous abortion and ulcer.
- The Rudraksha bead should be worn around the neck to increase the spiritual level and improve knowledge.
Mantra: Aum Kleem Namah ||
4. Four Faced Rudraksh
The Four Mukhi Rudraksha bead influences the wearer's creative power and knowledge.
This Rudraksha has the following characteristics :
- Four Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Brahma and is also called Brahma Rupam and Chaturanan.
- Ruled by the planet Mercury.
- This Rudraksha bead has four equidistant lines from head to bottom signifying the four facets of Brahma leading to an eternal search for knowledge, meaning, action or fate and freedom.
- The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is good for meditation, regulation of logical thinking, positive thinking, creativity, wit and intelligence.
- Four Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended to be worn by individuals suffering from mental disease, paralysis, yellow fever, blood circulation, fever, cough, etc.
- This Rudraksha is beneficial to scientists, researchers, artists, intellectuals, journalists and writers.
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on Monday.
- This Rudraksha should be worn in a red thread in the right hand or around the neck.
Mantra: Aum Hreem Namah ||
5. Five Faced Rudraksh
The Five Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the most common of all Rudraksha beads. It destroys the five main sins : Kama (Lust), Krodha (Anger), Lobha (Greed), Moha (Attachment) and Ahankar (Unwanted Ego).
The wearers of Five Mukhi Rudraksha are known to get maximum physical and materialistic benefits. There are a lot of documented proofs proving the effectivity of wearing a Panchmukhi Rudraksha.
It has the following characteristics :
- The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Pancheswar or Panchmukhi Shiva. It also represents another form of Shiva- KaalAgni.
- Ruled by the planet Jupiter, the Five Mukhi Rudraksha helps in enhancing the memory.
- The wearer of this Rudraksha is always at peace, has a strong memory and utilises his/her learning appropriately.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for people suffering from diseases of heart, liver, kidneys, feet, thigh, ear, blood pressure, stress, diabetes, obese, bone marrow, etc.
- It is believed that the wearer of this Rudraksha does not die of an untimely death.
- The Five Mukhi Rudraksha affects all the pressure points ("Chakra") of the human body and maintains a distinct balance.
- This Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday.
- Three Five Mukhi Rudraksha beads of the size of an Indian gooseberry ("Amla") should be tied with a red string and worn around the neck.
Mantra: Om Namah Shivaya, Aum Hreem Namah ||
6. Six Faced Rudraksh
Six Mukhi Rudraksha works very well on emotional traumas and it removes the ill effects of misunderstandings from any relationship. Six Mukhi Rudraksha is a saviour from worldly sorrows. A combination of a Four Mukhi Rudraksha and a Six Mukhi Rudraksha enhances the vocal & mental power of the wearer.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha has the following characteristics :
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Shiva's second son-Kumar Kartikeya and imparts learning, wisdom, knowledge and an increase in an individual's will power.
- Ruled by the planet Venus, the Six Mukhi Rudraksha is essential for harmonious relationships.
- It is said that this Rudraksha has been blessed by Goddess Parvati and so is worn by women desiring to have a child.
- The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is very good for company managers, businessmen, journalists and editors, etc.
- This Rudraksha is known to enhance concentration, mental sharpness, will power, self confidence, self-esteem and sexual harmony.
- The wearer of 6 Mukhi is blessed with success, fame, physical strength, luxury, wisdom, wealth, name, charismatic personality, prosperity, blissful family life and positive outlook towards life.
- Beneficial for those who needs protection from negative energies, problems of reproductive organs, urinary tract, etc.
- Three beads of Six Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn by stringing them into a red thread. It should be worn on the right arm while chanting mantras of Kartikeya.
Mantra: Aum Hreem Hum Namah ||
7. Seven Faced Rudraksh
The Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to represent Avanta (Shesha Nag), the king of serpents who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Each of the seven faces represents one great serpent. The seven serpents are - Anantha, Karkotaka, Takshak, Shankhanaad, Pundarika, Vishoban and Karisha. It is believed that snakes never bother the wearer of this Rudraksha.
The Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is also said to be "Saptmatradhi Daivat, saptashyadevat and saptmuni Daivat" and has the following characteristics :
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is regarded as a symbol of Anang Shiva. Some people also regard it as a symbol of Saptarishi(Seven Greatest Sages of India).
- This Rudraksha is also said to represent the Goddess Mahalaxmi.
- Ruled by the planet Saturn, the Seven Mukhi Rudraksha has a life of a thousand years if well taken care of.
- The wearer of this Rudraksha reaps the positive benefits of huge financial gains, good health, fame, peace, freedom from diseases and mental stress.
- The Seven Mukhi Rudraksha bead is especially recommended for people in business. The energized beads should be placed in the prayer room or in the main locker where the money is kept.
- This Rudraksha sublimates the malefic effects of Saturn or "Shani".
- The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial to individuals suffering from weakness, colic pain, bone and muscle pains, paralysis, impotency, neurological problems and to handicapped people.
- Seven Mukhi can be worn on a daily basis due to its positive psychological and physical effects.
- Two Seven Mukhi Rudraksha beads should be strung in a red thread and worn while chanting the mantra. It can also be kept in the locker after chanting of the mantras.
Mantra: Aum Gurudevaaya Namah ||
8. Eight Faced Rudraksh
The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is the reflection of Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva's second son who is worshipped before all the other gods. This Rudraksha increases an individual's pleasure and decreases his/her difficulties.
According to Shaivism, this Rudraksha is helpful to an individual for attainment of various "Riddhi" and "Siddhi" that would eventually lead him to "Moksha" or salvation.
The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha has the following characteristics :
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha and its wearer becomes unaffected by all miseries - physical or mental.
- This Rudraksha is ruled by "Rahu" and its malefic effects are similar to those of "Shani".
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha keeps a check on the bad effects of "Rahu" like snake bites, bad health, poverty, mental stress etc.
- Wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with strength of character and mind, wisdom, a long successful life, happiness, good health, prosperity and increase in confidence.
- Recommended for writers and intellectuals, the Eight Mukhi Rudraksha also helps in increasing concentration.
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on Monday. Only one bead strung on a red thread is enough to bring success to an individual.
Mantra: Aum Ganeshaaya Namah ||
9. Nine Faced Rudraksh
The Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is the form of Goddess Durga. It contains the power of Nine Deities or Navdurga. The worshippers of Shakti must wear this Rudraksha to increase their self power and mental concentration. This Rudraksha is usually worn on the occasion of Navrathri to obtain the blessings of mother Goddess Durga.
The Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the planet "Ketu" whose malefic effects are similar to those of "Rahu" and "Shani".
This Rudraksha controls these effects and has the following characteristics :
- The 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Mother Durga. It is also a symbol of Lord Bhairava Yama (The Lord of Death) and Sage Kapila.
- Represented by Ketu (Dragon's Tail), this Rudraksha helps counteract the malefic effects of Ketu. Ketu causes mental fatigue, poverty, helplessness, inactivity of mind and body.
- The 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with the power of Navadurga which stimulates mind and body, enhances mental sharpness and alertness, increases physical strength, concentration power, patience and control over one's anger and enhanced communication skills.
- The wearer is also blessed with the grace and power of Bhairava. He obtains honour, attains fearlessness and pleasures of family life.
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is essential for the worshipper of Shakti. The wearer is blessed with fearlessness, energy, fame, respect, dynamism and a successful life. This Rudraksha imparts Bhoga(Life's pleasures) and Moksha(Salvation).
- Recommended for people suffering from fever, eye disorders, skin diseases, lung diseases, bowel and body pain.
- Nine faced Rudraksha is worn on a Monday. One bead should be capped in either gold or silver, strung on a red thread and worn with chanting of mantras.
Mantra: Aum Navadurgayai Namah ||
10. Ten Faced Rudraksh
The Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Vishnu who, according to Indian mythology, is the Preserver of this Universe. In ancient literature, He is referred to as the eternal, all pervading spirit. Lord Vishnu is often depicted in human form reclining on the great serpent seshanaga.
Lord Vishnu is depicted as having four hands: One hand holds a lotus, the petals of which symbolize the unfolding of creation and all things that are good-eternity, prosperity, purity. Second hand holds a conch from which all existence is said to have originated. Third hand holds a discus which is a symbol of the cosmic mind and a reminder of the wheel of time. Fourth hand holds a mace which is the symbol of notion of individual existence.
The Ten faced Rudraksha encompasses all these individual symbols of Lord Vishnu. It has the following characteristics :
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha symbolises Lord Vishnu, the Preserver of the Universe. It is believed that this Rudraksha also represents Dashavathara (10 Incarnations of Lord Vishnu).
- It is not ruled by any planet.
- According to the Srimad Bhagvat Purana, the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha has a strong positive effect on adverse planetary effects, evil power, misfortunes, miseries and worldly sufferings.
- In the Shiva Purana, it is mentioned that an individual, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, nationality and gender can wear the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha for attaining fame and success in career.
- The wearer of Ten faced Rudraksha attains a sense of security, develops a sound mind, achieves happiness and success and is safeguarded against evil influences.
- Recommended for individuals suffering from adverse effects of all nine planets.
- The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is worn on a Sunday. It should be capped in gold or silver, strung on a red thread and worn while chanting mantras.
Mantra: Aum Sri Narayanaaya Namah ||
11. Eleven Faced Rudraksh
Vedic scriptures state that Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Ekadash Rudra. The eleven forms of Lord Shiva are : Ahirbhutanya, Bhav, Bhim, Chand, Kapali, Pingal, Shasta, Shumbh, Virupaksh and Vilohit and Hanuman. Hanuman is the eleventh form of Lord Shiva.
The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is regarded as very auspicious in religious rituals and is worn by sages and saints during their meditation.
Eleven faced Rudraksha has the following characteristics :
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Ekadash Rudra. It is also a symbol of Lord Indra (The Lord of all gods) and has the combined powers of eleven gods stored within it.
- This Rudraksha is not ruled by any planet and it is believed that the eleven Rudras live in the eleven faces of the Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha grants a long, prosperous life to its wearer. It also grants an individual's wishes regarding children and loved ones.
- The husbands of the women who wear Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha are blessed with great luck and a long life.
- It is said that the wearer of an Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha gets the same merits as those obtained on sacrifice of a thousand horses or gift of a thousand cows.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha bead is also said to grant salvation as the wearer is not born again.
- Eleven faced Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Hanuman and so the wearer is blessed with learning, virtues, cleverness, fearlessness, healthy life and wisdom.
- This Rudraksha bead is also a symbol of Lord Indra and thus it brings pleasure and happiness, courage and confidence to the one who wears the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Eleven faced Rudraksha should be kept in a a safe place of worship or with jewelry. It brings wealth and prosperity to the family.
- Recommended for maintenance of neuropsychology of an individual.
- The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha should be capped in either silver or gold, strung in a red thread. It shoul be touched to a Shivalinga and worn while chanting mantras.
- This Rudraksha should always be worn on top of the head for instant results.
Mantra: Aum Sri Rudraaya Namah ||
12. Twelve Faced Rudraksh
The Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of twelve virtues of Lord Sun. It is an embodiment of twelve facets of Lord Surya which are : Light of universal friendship, Light of compelling radiance, Dispeller of darkness or ignorance, Shining Principle, All Pervading Light, Light of Mystic Fire, Golden colored one healing gold, Light obvious and subtle as at dawn and dusk, Light of the sage, Light of enlightenment, Light that removes afflictions.
The 12 Mukhi Rudraksha has the following characteristics :
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Surya or Sun.
- It is ruled by Sun and the wearer is blessed with the quality of sun - to rule and move with radiance and strength.
- This Rudraksha is ideal ministers, administrators, businessmen and executives.
- Twelve faced Rudraksha blesses the wearer with wealth, authority, protection against accidents, fearlessness, happiness and wisdom.
- This Rudraksha bead is recommended for people suffering from gastric and oesophagus problems, bowel movement, heart diseases, lung diseases and skin problems.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha bead should be capped in either gold or silver with a red thread and worn while chanting the mantras.
Mantra: Aum Kraum Sraum Raum Namah ||
13. Thirteen Faced Rudraksh
The Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Indra (Lord of all gods). This Rudraksha fulfills all earthly desires and helps in attainment of eight siddhis (accomplishments). It has virtues like love, affection, beauty and attraction as its attributes.
The 13 Mukhi Rudraksha has the following attributes :
- Thirteen faced Rudraksha is the symbol of Lord Indra and Lord Kamadeva (Cupid).
- It is ruled by the planet of love - Venus.
- This Rudraksha bead should be worn by researchers of medical science and people connected to chemical science.
- The wearer of Thirteen faced Rudraksha is blessed with riches, success, fame, good luck, honor, power of authority, charismatic personality, high level of social and financial status and worldly desires.
- This Rudraksha bead is helpful for meditation and spiritual attainment and also causes material upliftment.
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha bead has a special power of hypnotism. It empowers a person with the ability to woo another individual.
- Wearers of the 13 Mukhi Rudraksha have the power to control their destinies. The wearers can also control and bewitch animals.
Mantra: Aum Hreem Namah ||
14. Fourteen Faced Rudraksh
The Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is called the "Deva Mani" (precious divine thing) and is also one of the rarest rudraksha to be found. The Shiva Purana says that the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is regarded as the favorite possession by humans and Gods and Goddesses and it rules the cosmic world.
The Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha has the following characteristics :
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Hanuman - the eleventh form of Lord Shiva.
- Ruled by the planet Saturn, this Rudraksha helps counteract the malefic effects of Saturn.
- The wearer of Fourteen faced Rudraksha attains spiritual freedom and the virtues of Lord Shiva.
- Fourteen faced Rudraksha is said to awaken the sixth sense or intuition power by which the wearer can foresee the future happenings. This helps the wearer to decide on his course of action against all calamities, miseries and worries.
- This Rudraksha is helpful in providing riches, cure to ailments, acheiving salvation, strength, enthusiasm.
- The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn by the couple who have no children.
- This Rudraksha bead imparts fourteen kinds of knowledge and influences every facet of life.
- Recommended to be worn by people suffering from ailments caused due to the malefic effects of Saturn and to ensure safety and financial gains.
- The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday. It should be capped in gold or silver, strung with a red thread and worn on the chest as a necklace or on the forehead as a third eye or on the right arm.
Mantra: Om Shivaya Namaha ||
15. Fifteen Faced Rudraksh
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a rare Rudraksha bead and it represents Lord Pashupatinath. Most of its effects resemble those of a Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha. It is considered a very precious Rudraksha and is always placed in a very sacred place like the puja or prayer room.
The Fifteen faced Rudraksha has the following attributes :
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Lord Pashupatinath.
- This rudraksha bead is ruled by Rahu and is essential for pacifying emotional disturbances caused by worldly bondages.
- The wearer of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is never bereft of wealth, is never inflicted with any skin disease, is helped in attaining salvation, has high intuitive powers and increased energy levels.
- Fifteen Faced Rudraksha also helps channelize thoughts and to remain focussed. It increases the concentration power and memory.
- Recommended for increasing intuition power, lateral and abstract thinking.
- The 15 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday. It should be capped in either gold or silver, strung with a red thread and worn while chanting the mantras.
Mantra: Om Pashupataya Namaha ||
16. Sixteen Faced Rudraksh
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the combined form of Vishnu and Shiva and thus it represents victory. It is another of the rare varieties of Rudraksha.In ancient scriptures, it is said that the Sixteen faced Rudraksha should be placed in a sacred place like the prayer room so that the entire house is enveloped with positive energy, harmony, peace and prosperity.
The Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha has the following attributes like:
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is the Hari-Shankar Roopam Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha is ruled by Ketu and counteracts its bad effects.
- The wearer of Sixteen Faced Rudraksha is blessed with prosperity, cordial relations, harmony and love in the family.
- The house in which a 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is kept is always free from theft, robbery or fire problems.
- Recommended for people suffering from diseases like tuberculosis, leprosy, lung diseases.
Mantra: Om Namaha Shivaya ||
17. Seventeen Faced Rudraksh
The Seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha is called the Sita-Rama Roopam and it represents the combined forces of Sita and Rama. It is a rare Rudraksha bead.
The Seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha bead has the following characteristics:
- 17 Mukhi Rudraksha is the Sita Rama roopam. It is also a symbol of Lord Vishwakarma (The builder of materialistic world).
- The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with success, improved memory, awakened kundalini and increased wealth.
- This Rudraksha is especially useful for attaining physical assets like property and vehicles.
- Recommended for people suffering from memory loss, lack of energy.
- The Seventeen Faced Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday after capping it in either gold or silver and stringing a red thread.
Mantra: Om Namaha Shivaya ||
18. Eighteen Faced Rudraksh
The Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a rare Rudraksha and is associated with Mother Earth. It is also a representation of Bhairava, form of Lord Shiva. Bhairava is a terrible and angry form of Lord Shiva. So the possessor of this Rudraksha is saved from all terrible effects on his life.
The Eighteen Faced Rudraksha bead has attributes like:
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Mother Earth and is also called Bhairava Roopam.
- Eighteen Faced Rudraksha is ideal for people connected to any kind of trade or work related to earth. Thus, it is suitable for dealers of stones, iron ore, gems, builders, architects, property dealers, contractors, architects, farmers, etc.
- The wearer of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with all kinds of fame, respect, success, fearlessness. It also prevents accidents and the bad effects of planets.
- 18 Mukhi rudraksha is beneficial for pregnant women to protect their child.
- Recommended for counteracting ailments like loss of power, neurological breakdown, mental stress.
Mantra: Om Namaha Shivaya ||
19. Ninteen Faced Rudraksh
The Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha imparts victory and knowledge to its wearer. It is associated with Lord Vishnu and so is called the Narayana Roopam Rudraksha.
The Nineteen Faced Rudraksha has the following attributes:
- 19 Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Vishnu Narayan and is called the Narayana Roopam Rudraksha.
- The wearer or worshipper of this Rudraksha attains victory of knowledge over ignorance.
- The Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha Bead bestows all the worldly pleasures and immense wealth on the wearer.
- Recommended for people suffering from blood disorders & spinal problems.
- This Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday. It should be capped in either gold or silver, strung with a red thread and worn while chanting mantras.
Mantra: Om Narayanaya Namaha ||
20. Twenty Faced Rudraksh
Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha is a rare rudraksha symbolizing Brahma. It has the following attributes:
- 20 Faced Rudraksha is a representation of Lord Brahma and is a talisman used against the spirits, ghosts, etc.
- The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with great knowledge, mental peace and improved visual power.
- 20 Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for people suffering from eye sight problems.
- It is said that snake bites are cured by holding this Rudraksha.
- Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha Bead should be worn on a Monday. It should be capped in either gold or silver, strung with a red thread and worn while chanting mantras.
Mantra: Om Namaha Shivaya ||
21. Twenty One Faced Rudraksh
Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha is represented by Lord Shiva himself. According to the ancient scriptures, when 21 Faced Rudraksha is placed in the place of worship, all the gods align themselves around it. This brings peace, harmony and prosperity to the house and it's members.
This Rudraksha has certain characteristics like:
- 21 Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord shiva. It also represents Lord Kuber (God of wealth).
- It is said that by wearing this Rudraksha, remission from the sin of brahmahatya (killing a cow or a brahmin) can be obtained.
- The wearer of Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with wealth, health, achievements, prosperity. The wearer's spiritual knowledge increases and he/she walks on the path of "Sanatana dharma".
- This Rudraksha bead helps in opening the third eye chakra which governs awareness and enhances clairvoyance.
- The 21 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday. It should be capped in either gold or silver, strung with red thread and worn while chanting mantras.
Mantra: Om Namaha Shivaya ||
22. Tribhagi Rudraksh
Tribhagi Rudraksha is a combined form of three Rudraksha and is a rare phenomenon. It is said to be a combination of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
It has the following characteristics:
- Tribhagi Rudraksha represents Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva and is also called Gauri Paath.
- This Rudraksha bead is said to impart Brahma Gyan to its wearer.
- The wearer of a Tribhagi Rudraksha enjoys super power in society. Wealth, confidence, health and a universal appeal is imparted to the wearer of Tribhagi Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha safeguards the body against all external and internal diseases.
- The Tribhagi Rudraksha Beads should be worn on a Monday. It should be capped in either gold or silver, strung with a red thread and worn while chanting mantras.
23. Ganesha Rudraksh
Ganesha Rudraksha has a natural trunk like protrusion similar to the trunk of Lord Ganesha. It has the following characteristics:
- Ganesha Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Ganesha.
- This Rudraksha is beneficial in obtaining blessings of Lord Ganesha.
- Ganesha Rudraksha blesses the wearer with progress and lessens the obstacles in the wearers' or possessors' path.
- It is recommended to be worn to achieve perfection in every facet of life.
- Ganesha Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday. It should be capped with either gold and silver, strung with a red thread and worn while chanting of mantras.
24. Gourishankar Rudraksh
GauriShankar Rudraksha is a conjoined form of Lord shiva and Mother Parvati. It is a rare phenomenon. In Puranas, the bead of GauriShankar is regarded as best for a peaceful family life. A man who worships this Rudraksha and keeps it in his prayer room reaps all the benefits of an obstacle free, happy and successful family life.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha has the following characteristics:
- This Rudraksha represents Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati.
- Ruled by Moon, the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is said to cause the expansion and development of this Universe.
- The wearer of the Gouri Shankar Rudraksha is blessed with comfort and peace in the family. This Rudraksha causes expansion of the Universe that provides fertility. Hence, it provides excellent relations between husband and wife.
- The GauriShankar Rudraksha also helps in meditation. Thus, it is worn by sages who try to unite with Lord Shiva through meditation.
- Gouri Shankar Rudraksha should be worn on a Monday. It should be capped in either gold or silver, strung with a red thread and worn while chanting mantras.